Posts by Lynie
27 posts total, newest first.
command-line argumentsin C++/C Programming - [quote=lalakijilp;1163282]thanks but....
the code probably is right but the program doesnt work.
it looks like the program never gets past the if[/quote]
Could you write the output of your program?command-line argumentsin C++/C Programming - [quote=lalakijilp;1163242]if i dont use system pause the program will execute and close in a milisec and i will only see a flash...[/quote]
Then use another way to wait for key input, such as getchar()command-line argumentsin C++/C Programming - Google "How C Programming works" and go the 39th chapter. And don't use System("pause").What is a Copy&Paster?in C++/C Programming - [quote=Hell_Demon;1159524]If you'd visit this section more often you'd notice the copy pasters have the worst grammar and spelling ever... They are barely able to let us know they need us to fix 'their' hacks.
I don'tWhat is a Copy&Paster?in C++/C Programming - [quote=Hell_Demon;1159453]A copy paster feeling offended? Please, Drown yourself in a cup of coffee :)[/quote]
Actually I'm not a copy/paster really. I just don't see the point of this thread. You sound like you're obse
Showing the 5 most recent posts.