Posts by Xarius
17 posts total, newest first.
SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ErrorProxy;5137551]
Oh now I see it.
How does the donation process work?
Ok.. but which one gives the most money in the least amount of time.
Including and excluding selling drops.[/quote]
The SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - To the people on east ALREADY lowering the price of warlord scroll: stop.SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Shirato31790;5102711]Is there a way I can alter the config file? I want to run on the lowest graphical settings but still have sound.[/quote]
Set your game options to what you want, then do the binds manually. SinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - The [ key is used to reply to whispers, so having it bound to something else has caused a few minor problems until I changed it. I would suggest changing it in the default binds for the 2.4 release.SinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=turty;5003312]what skills do i need to have for my character for this bot?[/quote]
BP to start the boat.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.