Posts by iggysmith
21 posts total, newest first.
📱 Blush Google Pixel 2 XL STORE l ONLY $50 FOR LABELS / $250 FOR PHONE AT RESHIPin User Services - +VOUCH - RMA label received and Blush has been super helpful, I'll update as soon as the phone gets to the reship!📱 Blush Google Pixel 2 XL STORE l ONLY $50 FOR LABELS / $250 FOR PHONE AT RESHIPin User Services - [QUOTE=ala1104;13660571]hi what is the difference between the 250$ and the 100$, i'm confused[/QUOTE]
The 250$ one is a phone in a reship ready to be sent to you, the 100$ dollar one is just the google account with an RWeedin General - Worst experience was smoking way too many joints in a row before I had gotten used to weed and ended up spewing for an hour.
Put me off it for a while.📱 Blush Google Pixel 2 XL STORE l ONLY $50 FOR LABELS / $250 FOR PHONE AT RESHIPin User Services - [QUOTE=Anonimuz;13654351]I'm interested. Im from Spain, can it work?
I need some more info on how that label works please[/QUOTE]
You get given an account that has an RMA label, you give that to a boxer and pay them, tFitbit Service l Worldwide l Cheapest + Fastest l $35in User Services - Really nice guy, fast and answers quickly. Will be doing lots more orders
Showing the 5 most recent posts.