Posts by SirKinky
191 posts total, newest first.
End my postbanin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - @Liz arunforce Dave84311
Mind ending my postban early? I have to approve an attachment in my section and tend to some spam.
~LehsyrusProgram That Make Mini Farmer Automaticin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - I'm on a post ban so once it's over I can approve it, sadly that won't be for a few more hours. You can thank the asshole that ratted me out for the postban for this delay. ~LehsyrusI'M NOT ARUNFORCE'S BITCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!in General - [QUOTE=Alessandro10;7140227]
You want be Arunforce's Bitch ? /fmm
Who ? =|[/QUOTE]
GayalityZ Gaymta and Gaynelf.What's up with everyone begging for CS?in General - [QUOTE=Nathan;7140337]
I'm not active at all.[/QUOTE]
Bull fucking shit Cookies you became a dick licking faggot whilst you were still active.I'M NOT ARUNFORCE'S BITCH MORE!!!!!!!!!!in General - So many cocksucking faggots in one thread.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.