Posts by lolekxx
373 posts total, newest first.
Updated ssl3.dll for Day Z Navigator?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Drat148;8549985]Currently working on editing ssl3.dll to include all class names of dayz 1.7.7.1, expect an upload soon :3[/QUOTE]
add the overwatch ploxAny dupe working on overwatch?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=darkwrath505;8550045]Yes :)
/Tooshort[/QUOTE]
thanks dude ;) love ya :PAny dupe working on overwatch?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=darkwrath505;8549867]I can confirm that this works, I did it with a friend. Have fun duping http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-mod-standalone-hacks-cheats/683946-dupes-work-breaking-point.html[/QUOTE]
on overwatcUndetected DayZ Navigator Trickin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Distraught;8359188]I'm currently working on importing the Taviana (Origins Mod) so this is available. Don't know much about Navigator though. Although the Taviana (Origins Mod) has a client-side antihack that workUpdated ssl3.dll for Day Z Navigator?in DayZ Help & Requests - I need spawning or a dupe on overwatch ^^
Showing the 5 most recent posts.