Posts by knismaps
10 posts total, newest first.
Zog's Fish Script v.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zoglono;10614490]what value do you use for what you're currently fishing in[/QUOTE]
I just check all three of the "tell if you're fishing in" in order until I find a 1. I haven't attempted to find a single memZog's Fish Script v.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zoglono;10613153]next patch/update I will add both, I didn't really think people fished in them[/QUOTE]
If anyone cares, here's some offsets for these for the current patch:
Common static offset for all of tFinding Item IDsin Trove Discussions & Help - I haven't looked into the Flash for more than a few minutes just now. The Flash doesn't necessarily have to even know an item ID if it's solely for UI. It might only receive enough info to display things like the icon,Trove Fishing Bot v3.0in Trove Hacks & Cheats - In the original script, change the static offset for looking up the inventory slot from 0x936924 to 0x93ed24. For getting the bobbing state for water, change the lookup from [[[[base + 0x932f6c] + 0xc4] + 0x48] + 0x24c]Trove Fishing Bot v3.0in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cloud2479;10574925]Are you talking about fishing or are you talking about inventory editing? Over all inventory editing would be better XD[/QUOTE]
Just about what I found, if it helps anyone. The current scrip
Showing the 5 most recent posts.