Posts by Hanox12
16 posts total, newest first.
Looking for Editorsin General - Name-Dragos C.
Age:16
Game(s) interested in : Crossfire
Time available: 4 hours +
Reasons you should get this position:I am playing CF europe,but i play Crossfire for 5 years,so i played Cf NA too.
What have you donSh0tKillin CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hello guys,my name is hanox(ingame as [Sk]FreeFire) and i decided to create a clan cuz' i saw A LOT of clans acusing you of hacking and shi*.First of all this is a Crossfire EU clan.2ND this clan is NOT for hackers.I kno[TRADING] BF3 + Mass Effect 3 Origin Account FOR VARIOUS OFFERS.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have an runescape account.If you are interested please add on skype alonso_fczcTrading runescape account for bf3 accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I replaced the bank picture!Trading runescape account for bf3 accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Oh yes i have more money in the pouch :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.