Posts by fred.star
7 posts total, newest first.
terraria 1.0.6.1 - mario warp pipes mod beta 1in Terraria Hacks - this is a beta version i might add a button to place the taps separately.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4165/mariopipwabeta1.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/mariopipwabeta1.png/)
copy the files Toggleable Grid mod 1.2 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=fred.star]Toggleable Grid mod 1.2 - terraria 1.0.6.1
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8668/gridorrules.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/gridorrules.png/)
Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imEDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - [quote=Dasqe4;5199442]What file is it in? Player.cs, Main.cs? I checked both and checkitem isn't found, and flag7 shows up alot in main.cs but none in player.cs[/quote]
that flag is suppose to be in Player.checkitem()EDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Dasqe4;5194133]Hey, ever need the source code, I'm here :D Also, I'm making a little mod, and I was wondering if you could show me how to place blocks in mid air. Or Pastebin?[/QUOTE]
in Player.Checkitem set fEDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xG3niuPqps
Showing the 5 most recent posts.