Posts by kagewrath
3 posts total, newest first.
LEECHED NEWEST DarkStorm 3.07!in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - So I feel like im doing something wrong, and every time I start tf2 with darkstorm it just says "hl2.exe has stopped working" is this normal? I think im injecting wrong (Starting darkstorm then starting tf2)
Any help?
LEECHED Refixed Darkstorm 3.0 TF2Basein Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=GermanShepherd;5394097]I don't even think it works anymore. Like I said right above, it's getting close to a month old, and there's been many patches to TF2 thanks to Halloween even updates. I'm having trouble witLEECHED Refixed Darkstorm 3.0 TF2Basein Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Does anybody else get the error where it just says "hl2.exe has stopped working" and makes you close? I might be doing something wrong. How do you start it up?
(Noob to injecting and everything else here)
Showing the 3 most recent posts.