Posts by Daeya
18 posts total, newest first.
Selling 10k NX either as cards or gifts at a rate of $9 or 4k gold. Also selling goldin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Please let me know if you are interested. I work across all servers, will gift or give you codes for you to claim the NX.
I am also selling gold on any server at a rate of $2.60
Thank YouTrading DN gold for Vindictus gold.in Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, would you be interested in trading the gold for NX codes?How long to max level?in MapleStory Discussions - Hi Guys
Was just thinking of starting maple story and I was just wondering the estimated time it would take to max level in this game without any cheats.new to maple story...in MapleStory Discussions - Is there world chat in MapleStory?freshly release mmorpgs?in General Gaming - Hi Guys
Are there any new mmorpgs that have just released/open beta or will be doing so soon?
Thank You
Showing the 5 most recent posts.