Posts by D3v17Dy7
79 posts total, newest first.
Compilingin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - You could try using a compiler.First Programin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;12755510]It is, that never stopped a beginner from using it though :\[/QUOTE]
Yeah I used it when I was a beginner, I'm complaining that people are trying to tell someone not using it to use it.pSilent aimbot with low FoV (1) for my Rubber ducky USBin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Definitely the wrong section for this.Golden Desert Eagle (1.2.211)in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Host only, right?
Either way, thanks for this, Xen0How to Active the Third Person View ( Mw2 Cracked Version ) ?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - [QUOTE=ouchekkir;12708565]But Where i can found the MW2 Source Code ? i googlet and i dont found any thing ! can please give me the source code if you have ?[/QUOTE]
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=149950
Showing the 5 most recent posts.