Posts by Custard
17 posts total, newest first.
console helpin Vindictus Help - [quote=BlackWhite;5063570]Huh? I think hes asking for help, not posting a release, and as for your problem should be in the help section but... are you just typing any random stuff? Becuse some commands i belelive make tExpected Date for Episode 9in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=darkwar4ever;5059913]I forgot about that. That's a good point, they'll definitely do that.[/quote]
Paladin
Requested Close please. Thanks.SinBotv2.3 (24 Maps)in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Zaiakunokami;5063658]Ninja'd in my own thread by REAP.
You bastard. No bots for you. :p[/quote]
xDDD. Win.$20! STEAM ACCOUNT[BO, MW2, DiRT 2, Portal 1, HL2 Stuff]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - 140$?
SparkleExpected Date for Episode 9in Vindictus Discussions - I think episode 9 will be released in 2 weeks on a Wednesday, as every update seems to be on a Wednesday, it seems possible. Any agreements? Changes?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.