Posts by AdamArclight
186 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest NAin Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=hitman265;5331166]Can someone tell me or give me a good proxy program that will let players play Dragon Nest North America. I want to give it to a friend so that he may play it and work on hacks for it. If he did How to get to 32.in Dragon Nest Discussions - [QUOTE=VxN;5361139]If you have pwr, you can get around 10% per run.[/QUOTE]
That's what I usually got on my way up to 32. I thought it was a glitch I was getting or something that I was getting 10% and here this was 20%New Mod for all weapon Season-2in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=Jrald;5343102]Does this work on all class of weapon like RARE,EPIC,MAGIC?[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that cleric aion sword mod is for the lvl 24 rare equips. I'm not sure about the warrior sword or shield tho.My created cursor mod :Din Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=mochili96;5322773]btw im pissed -___-
found out some random ass site is using a whole bunch of random mods for this and other games and they took mine without my permission, and not even crediting me or nothing!!
Weapon mods [All Class]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=MoonFusion;5334591]can i see the screenies for costumes?
and is it only for cleric[/QUOTE]
You mean this? Try here. /gewd
https://picasaweb.google.com/113686140302726385788
Showing the 5 most recent posts.