Posts by ballin299
16 posts total, newest first.
AeroMan MPGH Public D3Din WarRock - International Hacks - Alex Agnew what program do you use to decompile and recompile this? I always see the Thanks to r3dl!ne and stuff like that, but i can never figure out how to rewrite the .dll file. Please pm me what you use, here are soHow would you make sense of this to change it?in Android / iOS Programming - I have seen this language alot and I am wondering what coding language this is...
IxDyDh hð\ëIyD * * * hðXëÀ²(Ð €½ €½t”r‘‘ðµ^FUFDFp´¯ˆ°JIJHyDxD
hhHIIHyDxD * * hh‘ð2ë![NoMenu] WarRock Obur Hack v4 [12-02-2012]in WarRock - International Hacks - Works good, nice job!Warrock KDR Increaser!!!in User Services - [QUOTE=Alen;5765551]Not worth risking my fancy retails for 2 hours of heli-ing, thanks.[/QUOTE]
It's no risk but ok. And I'm not a helier lol. Butnot even on an alt account? I need some testers to prove this is real! IfWarrock KDR Increaser!!!in User Services - [QUOTE=Alen;5764839]You do know that it would be better if one were to offer getting kills rather than raising the kdr. Imagine if you had to raise my kdr when I had 150k kills and 29k deaths ... good luck tehe[/QUOTE]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.