Posts by blizzar25
29 posts total, newest first.
XBOX 360 version hack or something???in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I was playing on Grand Bazzar while in the Alleyway flag on Conquest in the room right beside the flag there was a guy who was invincible and this doesnt mean I shot him one or two times and he killed me so i got mad it DICE is adjusting weapon damage based on Beta feedback...in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - DICE adjusting weapon damage based on beta feedback
The Battlefield 3 beta is over and DICE has no doubt received a ton of input on all aspects of them game, especially the weapons in respect to their damage and accuWhat are you buying Battlefield 3 for?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Disturbed;5340414]
BF3 is still pretty demanding. I don't meet half the reqs and I can play ARMA2 on medium graphics with no lag.[/QUOTE]
Lol im not saying that's my problem with ARMA its a great game and yea BFWhat are you buying Battlefield 3 for?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=pk 0wn3r10;5338151]i own all battlefield games. best fps games ever made
but m8 have u played project reality
i played around 60 hours in the beta
in my opinion cod and halo is only bullshit[/QUOTE]
Yea I own alMaps and more Maps!!!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I know I cant wait to fly this game is gonna be AHHHHmazing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.