Posts by ...ali...
5 posts total, newest first.
MW3 big xp how to make own server ,....in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - And how we can config the normal xp?
not high xpHosting Mw3 Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - [QUOTE=Glurkz;5455059]No, why would it be. Lobby is ranked. This is for entirely custom configured dedicated servers, ie gun game or juggernaut or ... with the admin being able to set up preset classes (for each team!), How To Config a Dedicated Server For MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi
I have This game and want to setup a dedi server for it in out vps...
but The problem is when i start dedi.exe and it read the server.cfg dvars the launcher say that can't find the master server and game visibiliMw3 Dedicated Serverin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi Pro
I want to run a dedi server for this game on A virtual Server and have key code for it too.
My problem is about mw3 dedi.exe when run it nothing happen only connected to services and executing server.cfg and aftewhere is the problem?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Hi
I'm new and i noob too:)
but i really love coding and want to learning it as soon as possible.
I merge 3 mw2 scripte to one iwd file that i attach it..
my problem is that i don't know where i must copy ant
Showing the 5 most recent posts.