Posts by patrixer
72 posts total, newest first.
Tuxedo + Weapon Mods part II [Sorcerrer + Warrior]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=iSlayForHire;5435647]Is there a way whee you can set up different costumes for different characters? Ex: A sword on my SM and axe on my Merc.[/QUOTE]
Search for it, I think you can find it at google. it's some prWeapon mods [All Class]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=kirano;5429720]um...so... after I download this,,, what exactly do I have to do?
and where do you find the downloaded mods in game?
from shop?[/QUOTE]
download it, extract to your DN folder.Weapon mods [All Class]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=jayxio06;5412518]how i can download the mods i chooce[/QUOTE]
For example you want the ice sword, scroll down through the downloads and find the Ice_Sword file.
Download it , then extract, put the file inside yourTuxedo + Weapon Mods part II [Sorcerrer + Warrior]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=InspirAsian;5404500]Works for DNSEA on a Epic weapon, haven't tried out magic/rare[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure it works on rare, coz I had a skeleton sword before.Weapon mods [All Class]in Dragon Nest Mods & Modding - [QUOTE=xlXPhantomXlx;5401683]actual mods that change more than just the freakin lvl 24 armor, I LOVE U RIGHT NOW![/QUOTE]
Did you try it to different armor levels? I haven't played DN since then. I think I'm gonna try t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.