Posts by darkzzzz
49 posts total, newest first.
Make Detected Hack & Injector Undetected Againin CrossFire Tutorials - Is this working? If working, I will upload PE Explorer! :DNinjaStormNS's Crosshair V1.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=ninjastormns;6448964]Thank you
For CFPH? what kind of error? and what operating system are you using? /mmz
This one isn't a window, Its a D3D /gewd
This has been released for 2 weeks and didn't get detectNinjaStormNS's Crosshair V1.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Can I get banned using this? 'Cause I don't want to get banned. :DNinjaStormNS's Crosshair V1.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=ninjastormns;6421466]
A tutorial? =|
Sure I'll create one for the next versions.
You only need to open it then open crossfire. or you can do the reverse to avoid detection if it got detected. /gewd[/QUOTE]
HAHAHNinjaStormNS's Crosshair V1.0in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - No tutorial? :D
Just to be sure!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.