Posts by Lastronaut
158 posts total, newest first.
Finally made it back home from Afghanistan...alivein General - Its good to be home, hopefully I wont have to go back to that place anytime in the future. My contract is finally up next month, and its time to move on. Time passes by so fast. Two tours of duty in Afghanistan, and lookHeading back to Afghanistan for a second timein General - [QUOTE=Sjoerd;5332271]Meet the dutchs soldiers in afghan[/QUOTE]
I love those guys, quite a cool bunch and sharp as hell. Thanks everyone, I'm just counting the hours until Monday. Hopefully I can get some CA time in beHeading back to Afghanistan for a second timein General - You just have to constantly be aware of your surroundings if you are out on patrol, and try not to keep your eyes off the ground. Fortunately my normal source of transportation is by helicopter now, but am still on foot Heading back to Afghanistan for a second timein General - Hey everyone. I was really excited to be able to start getting to know some of you here, but I got my orders today and will headed back to Afghanistan for my second tour of duty on Monday. Can't say I'm jumping with joy,ZOMG! FREE VIP FOR LIFE!in General - This will definitely help boost people's activity on the forum, and also something to look forward to.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.