Posts by EricHacking
5 posts total, newest first.
Selling 1LT4 with lots of perms, 470 200% exp coupons, 1260 days of g23 in inboxin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - bump! Still selling.Selling 1LT4 with lots of perms, 470 200% exp coupons, 1260 days of g23 in inboxin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=qanta;6610367]Is the account on EU or NA server?[/QUOTE]
Its a NA server account. If your interested please contact me on my skype: corroborate.accessibleSelling 1LT4 with lots of perms, 470 200% exp coupons, 1260 days of g23 in inboxin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=qanta;6610310]Whats the price you are looking for the account? Also whats $PAK sry for sounding noob? Also is it on eu or na?[/QUOTE]
I am taking offers at the moment. Sorry I forgot to specify that it is a CANSelling 1LT4 with lots of perms, 470 200% exp coupons, 1260 days of g23 in inboxin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello,
I've been a long time CA player. I've been playing CA since 2008. I am selling this account because I am quitting CA and moving on to another game. This account has never been hacked on, 110% legit enlisted in 200Arctic Combat Beta Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello,
I am selling 5 AC Beta Keys. I am willing to accept offers. Please PM me on MPGH if you are interested.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.