Posts by korvbrod1
11 posts total, newest first.
Beta 2 NACF Public [Aimbot Beta]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - NOOO!!!!!!
I GOT 100/44
but my internet disconncet im unlucky /ragecryMy CrossFire Beta - Pub VIPin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=HLBOT;5009057]TrickyTwist
You are Right.
If you use this hack, when you off it then creat room and play, Vote Kick has been disable, this time you can kick anyplayer in room. but no-one kicked you.[/QUOTE]
YBeta 2 NACF Public [Aimbot Beta]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=HLBOT;5008980]Kimi Raikkonnen Right!
I dont have time to done it..struct too..
Some POS Z so hard work..
HEADSHOOT 100% when you shooting same MOVE LEFT...Get 100% HEAD[/QUOTE]
But you will finish it In BetaBeta 2 NACF Public [Aimbot Beta]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gurpz101;5008940]What key do I use for the aimbot? I turned it on but it just turns around and shoots at the floor
Windows 7 64 bit[/QUOTE]
AIMBOT ONLY WORK FOR GR !!!
NOT BL!!Acc for my cousinin CrossFire Discussions - I have a noob acc
With changed password .
is have beretta xD
EdIT : cant PM you So Yeah /yeah
Showing the 5 most recent posts.