Posts by mgher
5 posts total, newest first.
Sinject and PerX detected after episode 9 updatein Vindictus Help - You are not doing anything wrong. More and more people are having the same problem. Hopefully there is a fix for it soon.HELP GameHack detected - Undefined Hacks errorin Vindictus Help - Same problem now. I'll be trying perx to see if there is any difference but I know I'm not doing anything wrong with sinject.SinBotv2.4 Public Version!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - It seems like most of the maps won't work now since the speed hack has been patched. Is there an easy fix for this in the free public version or should we just wait?[Detected] Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v5 (NA)in Vindictus EU Hacks - Same here although it worked more than just once for me yesterday. I thought that it could be an injector program since I am still able to shrink, trans, speed up time, fill any secondary etc but just not anything from yInjector(s) not functioning properly?in Vindictus Help - Same problem here. Get a good injection and vindictus loads and everything but after pasting a bind it immediately shuts down. Seems like the update did something funky. I'd also like to point out that there were no erro
Showing the 5 most recent posts.