Posts by ISIMAN
36 posts total, newest first.
Need people to do NEMESIS BOOST !!!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I want that to man.add mehello i need helpin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Can any one PM me if you have that kinda cracksBf3 Multiplayerin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Dear MPGH people;
I have banned from BF3. :mad: Then i saw something that you can play BF3 offline so i tryed that.And i can play campaign now. /gassum I wonder if we can connect MP servers with a command like "connect 1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=navmail;5716615]157.Don't use mpgh detected hax, or else you'll get banned =D
TEHE[/QUOTE]
158.DO NOT GLITCH ON OPERATION METRO OR YOU GET BANNED1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 156. You will watch porn all day if you get banned.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.