Posts by DragonPrince
7 posts total, newest first.
Affordin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Been working fine for me, but sadly, today this was patched, I can't get into a game without it crashing instantly. So this is patched.BackInBlack teh CrosshairHackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't really work for me.. I can open the menu, switch between on and off, but none of them really work except for crosshair..Affordin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dylan, maybe its working for you because you haven't even turned on the hacks yet? Just a thought. And it closed for me too. So I'm pretty sure this is detected.Affordin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Guess this just got detected, game closed out of no where twiceAffordin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ins isnt working to bring up the menu, is the button something else?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.