Posts by [B]oss
112 posts total, newest first.
There is no reason for getting bannedin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=HALOS117;14989359]You mentioned above that he is carry all. And all recent bans have been given due to the sellers sharing tele ids. Relevant proof was obtained/ received. I would need an undertaking from you (in There is no reason for getting bannedin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;14988984]The reason seems pretty obvious /mmz
You were banned for distributing external contact info to members HALOS1177[/QUOTE]
Is there any way to remove ban or make it not so long? I can do giveaway fThere is no reason for getting bannedin Staff Disputes - Hello, my account got banned and it says in reason 1 month, there is no obvious reason why did this happen, so I would like to know why did this happen and if there is a way to remove it ?
I can do a free giveaway forCan't get back to my old accountin Account Recovery & Support - Liz , Thank you very much! Feels good getting back on the forums with this account :DMy first one :Din Art & Graphic Design - Hai c:
I recently started again with FL studio 11 and made this , soundcloud.com/o v e r g a m i n g/trance-demo . I hope you guys like it because its my first one (:
Link : soundcloud.com/o v e r g a m i n g/trance-d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.