Posts by DisturbedA7X
1,383 posts total, newest first.
What car do you drivein General - 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS and a 1984 Honda Shadow VT700C.
Camaro was 16k, bike was $900 lol.
25y/o with a death wish. :PCA Hax v6 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction..in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE='[MOD]SETHALLEN15;12194742']I havent gotten an error or anything from game or injector. im injecting off of the nexon launcher and it will ask me if i want to make changes to my computer, i click yes. and it loadsCA Hax v6 Simple - ESPs, Aim Correction..in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashed when I turned Quick Sight on. Restarted, used boxes and aim correction. Crashed at the end screen of the 1st game.
Edit: Yep, crashes after every game. Tried 2 different injectors tooI Miss Modding... And Might Have An Ideain Combat Arms Mod Discussion - I think it'd be awesome. I have free time again and miss the old community and how active it was. Would definitely contribute to modsdoes anyone else suck IObit Advance System Care Pro's dick?in General - Old news. I've been using ASC for years. It's always been the same: Very good.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.