Posts by Hamm3rnuts
5 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Only been using this. I have been banned. If your game freezes and or crashes I think this can cause a ban if your hack tries to restart.... GuttedDayZ Survival Hack v3.0 [by sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hello,
Firstly thank you for the hacks, However I keep having issues with the CMD flashing up and instaclosing.
The error that it shows is (LastError 18).
I have used Nav for ages and followed the same procedure.
Is theHow to execute scripts with the new CE Executer (Some scripts inside)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=starwiper;6993364]/facepalm /sigh
Asking how to download a program that you can google and get nearly 1 and 1/2 pages for download links in a Thread that has been dead for ages
not to mention the injector beiDayZ Navigator v3.8 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hey SD, Brilliant work as usual.
I have my one and only request for the Navigator series.
Would it be possible to display the medical crates or weapon boxes that other hackers spawn? I know that it would display the onDayzNavigator v3.7 [By sd333221]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I have only ever used Navigator, Haven't used navigator for a week, have been globally banned #092b20.
Was playing on the Namalsk server, logged out then logged back in and was banned.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.