Posts by chrisproblade
96 posts total, newest first.
VAC Bypass MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - I know in general VAC is a perma ban but I seen a few old steam connect fail patches are there any working patches that will let you join a regular game in MW3? Just curious thanks :) boboCould someone who codes get in touch with me I have an ideain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Got a little project of mine im working on maybe someone could help me out? Need someone to change up a program for me!NO VAC FTW!?in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - Has anyone else noticed!?!?!bobo
263144
Get those hacks rolling boys I gots me some noobs to troll ;PGHOSTS Texture hack project.in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - I have the tool to extract and repack the textures, all I need is someone to color the models, remove foliage, and create a GUI the tool is private not public so let me know if you are interested in creating this and mayGHOSTS texture hack / squad member solid colors question.in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - So I am working on a texture hack but here is the question, before each team had a pre determined uniform, now we can change what we wear in game :rolleyes:. Anyways how could we make a solid blue allies team and solid r
Showing the 5 most recent posts.