Posts by Razorx2010
51 posts total, newest first.
Vindictus Lua Scripting Engine + Console [v1.3] [XP fixed][NA]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I'm not sure if anyone mention this yet, but I'm having a little issue using this engine/console. My FPS is dropping, running pretty choppy even in town for some reason. I also notice load time is a little bit longer Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.6 [NA] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Also put some floating hearts above it too. :pGodmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.6 [NA] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Curious. What happen to Hell_Demon?Godmode and 1 Hit Kill v6.5 [NA | EU] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - It's confirm detected. No... No need for screen shot. Just sprinkle some crack on it and lets get outta here.Is there any command to skip map for PubConsole?in Vindictus Help - Example. Set the o key to skip map in dungeons.
bind "o" "changelevel 2"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.