Posts by WingChun
5 posts total, newest first.
Is there a working multiclient for NA dragon nest?in Dragon Nest Help - you are not that helpful? and ur name says troll lol =/Is there a working multiclient for NA dragon nest?in Dragon Nest Help - Hey guys
is there a working multiclient for NA dragon nest right now? I see theres a multi client but its for SEA?
thanksWhats the best way to make gold right now?in Dragon Nest Help - arclight, the best i got was SS, i am a swordsman. Also your 20k hp is insane... Yeah i also enhance all teh clothing drops i find, into +8 then sell em, but cant earn much.
roberthunder, what is jelly BS? I know tWhats the best way to make gold right now?in Dragon Nest Help - adamarclight, i can solo astral abyss. I was just doing that because i can go through it fast and i could find nice drops there? What does high level instances mean? I dont understand what it means can u explain pls.Whats the best way to make gold right now?in Dragon Nest Help - What are some best ways/fast ways to make lots of gold fast?
I just finally got to lvl 24 and im pretty poor. I am thinking where am i suppose to train now to earn the most valuable drops to sell to get gold fast.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.