Posts by Cold designer
22 posts total, newest first.
Rust speedhack,noclip,lighthackin Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=XANDERS;9240579]do not use! I was banned VAC!
I used this cheat and cheatengine! and I was banned: ([/QUOTE]
VAC can detect Cheatengine. so there is a good chance cheat engine got you banned, not this.Fenix V6.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=skillkill;9181217]steam should still work because its startup is still the same as CA. you might be missing a step. add skype: MPGH_skillkill and get teamviewer[/QUOTE]
Grabbing everything nowFenix V6.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Aurai;9181064]Did you clean it or even scramble it?[/QUOTE]
Yes, As i said, I followed EVERY step.Fenix V6.0 [NA].in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I downloaded CA through steam, would launching through steam cause issues? Cause so far, Every time I injected, I followed EVERY step, to the letter, it still crashed. to be specific , The little guy running in the cornCheating and Hackingin General - I view cheating as Cheat-codes,in some cases editing certain files, and editing anything client-side.
I view hacking as pretty much editing anything server-side and stealing people's info.
Anyone share these same views
Showing the 5 most recent posts.