Posts by _Head*Blast_
88 posts total, newest first.
[HOW TO]Weapon Modding (English) Video [HD]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - when i owned my exams i make a new one. but it can take some weeks.[HOW TO]Weapon Modding (English) Video [HD]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - sry i have privaticed (hope its the right word :D) the video but now its PUBLIC!!Free Photoshop CS5 (June 12th)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - hm... normaly its works for me but today I installed and make it like in the tut but now photoshop ask me for the key and my ID + password i enter all and then I get error because photoshop cant access to the activation[HOW TO]Weapon Modding (English) Video [HD]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=pekidpro;5274426]some body help me to extract :( ltb file :( pls[/quote]
ltb file?
watch the video on page 1 and do it![HOW TO]Weapon Modding (English) Video [HD]in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Raupi;5254989]Nice. I am german too, thanks for this.[/quote]
I also have a german tutorial ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YQvQr8Ey4Q
[quote=nody123;5267092]do i have to do all of this dude>?[/quote]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.