Posts by hsn1994
63 posts total, newest first.
SP+MP Trainer V1.5[1.0.184]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - and please remove the fking spam, it makes win7 64bit to flash rapidly !!new great hackin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Hey, guys take it easy !!Need Help About New PC !!in General - [quote=master2all;1345545]fucken idiots JUST CUZ ITS ACER / HP BRANDS DONT MATTER LEARN THAT ITS THE SPECS acer kills the hp GET THE ACER!![/quote]
A big thank you. At least someone uderstand more about pcs bobobobo
Need Help About New PC !!in General - [quote=Melikepie;1338552]Acer looks nice[/quote]
I think to take the acer because of the DDR3+GT240M+1TB+LED Screen
I have to trust Nvidia. They say Win7 should give the GT240M boost and the DDR3 ram will give it boostNeed Help About New PC !!in General - [quote=iWAFFLE;1338503]Yeah so fucking great,I bet you can play RS without lag![/quote]
RS? Runescape!! lol hahaha, you have HP and dont want to look on others !! xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.