Posts by matchboy7
328 posts total, newest first.
Ahkhider/Recoil script updatedin Apex Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cencalok;14262645]how to change 3=disable to smthing else?[/QUOTE]
Change the "key_RCoff:="3"" to something else within the script. I've changed mine to \ which is between shift and Z for easy accessAhkhider/Recoil script updatedin Apex Legends Hacks & Cheats - Wondering if there is anyway to disable the autofire for specific guns without having to always do it while ingame. I've looked through the script and tried out a few different methods but can't seem to get it fully disaPUBG Mobilein Mobile Game Hacks & Cheats - I played PUBG Mobile using Bluestacks. Bluestacks has a built in "battle-royal" mode. One issue I ran into on Bluestacks is that your FPS will be considerably low. Was fixed by changing a BIOS setting to do with you CPU.Fortnite espin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - The hack has not been approved by an Administrator yet. You can't download it until then.Velixium v1.2.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - @J
I don't need to re download. I just downloaded the 1.2.1. No Recoil and No Spread didn't work for me on the old version either.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.