Posts by ChaosForge
4 posts total, newest first.
Hacking Programin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Shunnai;5080478]ChaosForge
Of course C# is different than C++.
But don't go straight into making hacks as soon as you start C++ unless you want to fuck your knowledge and not learn ANYTHING. I'd start off with mHacking Programin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Is C# any different from C++?Hacking Programin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thanks a ton! I think this is just what I need to learn. But I have NO clue how to hack or anything so I'll see if I can figure this out.Hacking Programin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey, I'm trying to learn how to hack, it's always been an intrest and I need a good free hacking program that I can use on Crossfire. Please post any good programs you use or have used that are good. :D
Thanks,
Chaos
Showing the 4 most recent posts.