Posts by marnix84
9 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=michaelcami;13607028]How do you force host before searching for a game? If you join a game and you're not host you get vac'd[/QUOTE]
When you are in the main menu you can press f8 to open the tools menu. Under thMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=aylma0;13606432]Alright great, thanks! So from what I gather I'm assuming I'd follow these steps, correct me if I'm wrong:
Launch game > Inject > Hit play > Private match > Enable force host > Back out, queue a mMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=aylma0;13606399]Thanks for the reply & help. Struggling to understand part of your instructions though. "Then make sure you are the host of the game and enjoy vac free hosting", how does one ensure they're the hosMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=pavel101;13606258]really good job man thanks a lot.18ppl lobby without lags,and finally i can exclude grenade launcher and g18 akimbo.I have question: how i can turn off chat info about ip players and killstreaksMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Force start* is not included in this version.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.