Posts by giniyat101
1,935 posts total, newest first.
ASM doubtin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=vaisefud3;13660960]That's what I was reading about, but modifying the register (ESI, it has values pre-defined)
won't cause any errors? Should I make a backup?[/QUOTE]
If you really care about these registers' olASM doubtin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Indirect access to memory require usage of registers.
try the following:
MOV EAX, pPlayerClient
MOV ESI, i
MOV DWORD PTR [EAX+ESI*4], -56Wallhack source codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=Agluk15;11484677]Mind to help me with my hack? I have everything done I just need to find addies. Thanks. Skype: facebook:agluk3745[/QUOTE]
dont expect too much. i quit hacking since 2013.Wallhack source codein CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=BabyGurl.;11483916]Hey giniyat. This is really old, but I have just a few basic questions about what you said in this reply. I've searched all over all over to learn some basic code/offsets/addys and what not. I fG-Forcein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE='[N.O]N.A.M.E;10052983']gforcesux u mad bro ?? :D
G-Force ain't dead yet :p it's all about time, we all got no time at all that is the reason we ain't in da game. Takari miss you bro xD
- - - Updated - - -
oh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.