Posts by adriel002
10 posts total, newest first.
Nulgath Reagents Larvae with Assistant and Return Policyin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=meme;14725894]/approved //2short//[/QUOTE]
My bad!!! One of the bots are without the blood gem! The one with Assistant and Swindle's Return Policy
Im really sorry for this...
@meme (https://www.mpgh.net/forumNulgath Reagents Larvae with Assistant and Return Policyin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I always do my bots for personal use, and I only upload it when I see that the community hasn't done something like me yet, as is the case.This bot will do the Nulgath (Larvae) (https://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/nulgath-larvaeDark Metal Necro CLASSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - KornConcert is the new bot guys. The Main is outdated. EnjoyDark Metal Necro CLASSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - This bot is outdated because of the new map system. I will fix it nowDark Metal Necro CLASSin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=ParagonSenpai;14520241]anybody tried buying with packets, or if packets remove the bug.[/QUOTE]
Packets only will work once. The packet have some variables.Any server-client change will make a new packet (ex. i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.