Posts by Awin
68 posts total, newest first.
It has come to my attention...in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Cheer up!
Your hack was awesome.
I'm looking foward to your new hack, which makes me mighty.
/cheerFix your CS:GO. Bring it back to normal.in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - haha, I just reinstall my files XD
And I'm still the 1st in public game~ It's quite funny without these hacks, really /gewdCSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It's finally blocked. You can't join pure server with pak file unmatching message from server.
I Hope that it will be patched soon.CSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - still working, but appears strangely with many ERROR boxes in the vertigo map.Wanna rename this accountin Member Introduction & Return - I heared that member cancellation is impossible and renaming account would be the solution.
I tried to send PM to dave, but the web message said i'm not allowed to send PM to him.
Is there anyway can i change my na
Showing the 5 most recent posts.