Posts by poagi
7 posts total, newest first.
Dragon Nest AIO Tools: Trainer, Patcher, Injectorin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7142181]I'll be running my computer on XP mode. I'll fix this as much as I can. Sorry for inconvenience
If you want to use the v81 trainer..
http://i47.tinypic.com/2a9r2mt.jpg
If you look at that picDragon Nest AIO Tools: Trainer, Patcher, Injectorin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can anyone please try this test mode. >.<
-->> The Search Engine that Does at InfoWeb.net (http://tiny-u-r-l.com/bq7ak3m) <<-- remove the minus signs[/QUOTE]
Tried the test mode, still no traiDragon Nest AIO Tools: Trainer, Patcher, Injectorin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xkhen0017;7141929]As far as I know, no need to use injectors to show up the trainer, it'll automatically shows upon click Start DNSEA. Anyway what OS are you using? Try running it as admin.[/QUOTE]
Tried and trDragonNest Sea v79: Multiclient + Trainerin Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - Tindi mo tlga idol xkhen! Are you on playdgn server?dnTrainer v75in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - well by nxt week we'll be having a new patch. I hope someone can post a tutorial on how is this wonderful thing is made. hanrock if hope you have a few time to spare. thanks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.