Posts by roflsecurity
47 posts total, newest first.
Kiddion's External Job Hopperin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - not bad, couple a mil a day :)GTA V Solo Public Session - Firewall - IP Whitelist [v3.0]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=damien175;13346148]if im alone in a public session can i close the program?[/QUOTE]
best to leave open as soon as you close it deletes the firewall rule allowing anyone to join.Simple and Helpfull Cheat Table for 1.42 - v1.0.0in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=protiny;13345201]I dunno but this doesn't work for me, has it been hotfixed?[/QUOTE]
you use the correct offsets?
"but I have change the offset to 8EB0 & 8EC0 in STEAM "Simple and Helpfull Cheat Table for 1.42 - v1.0.0in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - for internal cheats.. looks like the removed it from online finally.
Still works in Single Player from what I can see.
aobscan(specials,7B 14 2E 3E ?? 0? 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 ?? 0? 00 00 00 00Mikes GTAV Cheat Engine Tablein Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I use teleport / inf ammo & maz / health armor / car godmode pretty much daily no issues here.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.