Posts by samanNbruce
9 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Professional hack Ver.5 by Takrai (VIDEO)in Crossfire Video Sharing - Yh! Sure! Just SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel and I will be making really good hack videos including AIMBOTS!!MPGH Professional hack Ver.5 by Takrai (VIDEO)in Crossfire Video Sharing - [QUOTE=SuperMaxMan;5498859]You said that because he used your hack....[/QUOTE]
Yeah... at least I did something?MPGH Professional hack Ver.5 by Takrai (VIDEO)in Crossfire Video Sharing - Hey Mpghains! How you all doing? I started making these hack videos few weeks ago and edit them and post it on youtube and I happen to do this video! The hack is made by Takrai so BIG THANKS to him! If you have a youtube[MPGH] Zombie Mode Hack V3 [D3D]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Every time i kill someone it gives client error!CF NA Hack (ONLY FOR ZM) Still Working....in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Dosent work. i have win 7 64 bit. it activates but dosent work in the game!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.