Posts by MinecraftLove
6 posts total, newest first.
Yami Hack v1.4.2 ((SharpHack))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xvevax;12834781]Thanks for this hack, which file do I edit to remove glow?
EDIT: I managed to remove glow but now how do i remove radar xd[/QUOTE]
how you removed glow ?? (wall)Yami Hack v1.4.2 ((SharpHack))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=bitemecircle;12833215]Is there any way i can disable see through walls glow, i only want the chams and radar. looking through program.cs i dont understand non of this im a newbie.[/QUOTE]
i need this too.. wall iYami Hack v1.4.1 ((SharpHack))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Glow dont working fine ;sTwitch Spambot 2017 Famous Edition by Supermarre1in C# Programming - [QUOTE=Zaczero;12767151]Looks cool, can't wait to try this out :D[/QUOTE]
uyep !!! me too !! i waiting for aproveeSharpLoader v1.4 ((+Yami Hack))in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Zaczero;12773943]
yes but it's obvious for overwatch so don't overuse it :/[/QUOTE]
How do I disable the spinbot alone or could you disable it please ?? It's very obvious :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.