Posts by BAZUKADA
39 posts total, newest first.
Pursuit Bot Gui 2015 V0.6in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - That's nice, but u could do one that could make more pursuits in less time, like once we had here in mpgh, 8 sec per pursuit...
BTW nice release ;)[GMZ] NFSW TRAINER (21/02/15)in Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats - Well, nice release, i though that this section wouldn't get any more hacks like other sections.
Btw, great job m8!! /gewd[1.8.x] Nodus Hacked client |[MINECRAFT]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Nice release m8 /gewdAVA Public Hack v1.8 - Mini Item Adder - Xigncode3 Bypass - AntiReport &Morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Nice work dude ;)
But do the gun adder works? I've seen that many ppl are getting problems with it :s ...
Btw, I didn't tried yet, but i'll do it as soon as I can... It looks pretty good :)Simple OHK and Always Headshotin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Google chrome detects virus and I can't do nothing about it... Any help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.