Posts by KraPzU
57 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Classnames | DayZ/Namalsk/Taviana/Originsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Distraught;8046487]Downloading the files now. Will have updated in a bit.
Update: Not Checked (1.7.6 Food/Drink Additions)
bacon_fried
bacon_raw
can_badguy_clean_empty
can_badguy_clean_full
can_boneboy_clean_emDayZ Classnames | DayZ/Namalsk/Taviana/Originsin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Could you please add the new food & drinks? Like Beer, Muffins, Ravioli etc?Take down this Serverin DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=iSukkHD;8031098]do it yourself were not slaves;)[/QUOTE]
Sorry, can't, that's why I asked for help /hmmTake down this Serverin DayZ Discussion - [QUOTE=GoneForLunch;8026452]I can give it a shot my friend, but im not sure if i can with that anti-cheat. Im no pro hacker.... Ill see what i can do though.[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot :)Take down this Serverin DayZ Discussion - Hello dear MPGH-Community,
I know already that almost everyone hates hacker requests but I've got a server which banned my whole group cause we killed an admin.
These admins are cheating stuff like UH-1H and stuff an
Showing the 5 most recent posts.