Posts by RabbitGrim
6 posts total, newest first.
Any hacks?in Wolfenstein Hacks - Hopefully soon. Don't rush them. I don't play anymore...because it gets completely boring after a while.Deus Ex: Human Revolutionin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - I originally tried the Lingon, but now I use the Kaos.How to fix your low FPS!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Ty mate... I have a nice rig, yet the game ran like I was running it on a Dreamcast. Got at least a extra +10 fps.Free G1 offersin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - Using credits and aimbotting are one in the same to me.... At least when reminded of the WHISPER.Punkbuster Kick With Any Bot.in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Hacks - [QUOTE=RabbitGrim;5144791]Hey everyone, I am having a problem with every current bot/wallhack in APB.
By current I mean the ones labeled UNDETECTED. For instance whenever I use one, I get kicked within 5 minutes, I us
Showing the 5 most recent posts.