Posts by gsbd785
3 posts total, newest first.
Basic Ahk Multi Scriptin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - So, you can't use AutoStrafe and the BunnyHop script at the same time? I fail to see the point of AutoStrafeHacked Client 26.0.0 (Orape 2.3)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I'm using the exe. I just plopped it out onto my desktop, extracted. I open up the menu with F1 and when I take a peak at the AIM section, I see auto-aim. How can I get this to work?My collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - SO! Everytime I start the game up with my edited configuration, I'll always get this error outcome. So yeah, I did some editing of the location of the scripts so I could make it more organized in case I had to remove the[Hack] Vega WI Lite v3in WAR Inc Battlezone Hacks - The WarIncJect.exe works fine, but whenever I run it the game crashes, here's the steps I took:
1.Start the game, set in windowed mode and restarted, run as admin.
2.Join a server
3.Run WarIncJect.exe with your dll, rena
Showing the 4 most recent posts.