Posts by boricuakidd
8 posts total, newest first.
[Request] Vista Hacksin Soldier Front General - 1. Aimbot :cybo:
2. Inf. Ammo bobo
3. Inf. SP bobo
4. Super Jump :rambo:
5. Speed Hack :party:
6. Wallhack :o
7. I Will Keep Thinking!OBAMAin General - [quote=megaflcl;500779]i dont really give a shit about it and its still the wrong section[/quote]
ur not kool
mpgh is always flamminqskinnys bypass here is is !!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - can we get a scan on this?new hack for uptadein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=megaflcl;495634]shut up choob[/quote]
choop so fighting
both of u r choopsNew feature(or bug) on Combat Armsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=dinkwinky;495584]Today, have 10 min, I was playing CA, and I runned in the way to the corner of a conteiner, and I "suicided" me... I try it again, and in the 3rd try, I was dead another time. I think it´s a bug,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.