Posts by ESTtroll
104 posts total, newest first.
Looking for solid players to MM within Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I used to be gold nova 2 now I'm silver elite master. If you are interested then we could play together. I'm kinda tired of raging people during competitive games. I hope you are not one of those.[MOTM] M4A1 SpecOps Mark IIin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I know how to inject .dxt files but what about model files (.ltb). Ain't model mods patched?EU Phone Number For RU Activationin Combat Arms Help - Just enter you phone number...[MOTM] M4A1 SpecOps Mark IIin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - [QUOTE=killingblast;8424855]i don't know how to use and install it in the game. sry i am new.boh1[/QUOTE]
Same problem where should i inject them...Best non-spec gear setup for Quar?in Combat Arms Discussions - +mutagen speed ( 3%)=28 :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.