Posts by killas4
7 posts total, newest first.
Got banned?check herein Vindictus Discussions - [quote=UnitedMassacre;3420667]Server: East
Level: 39
Usage: farming xp ap gold
Wearing armor:yes bl
Private party: yes only 2 people where in my party once and i know them personally.
PVP hack enabled: yes sometimeGot banned?check herein Vindictus Discussions - [quote=komichi;3420352]Shouldn't you include like "do you speed run?" I spent 40 tokens on tyrant challenge last night but I waited until the 5-6 mins mark to kill it and still not banned.[/quote]
Power level = plr_moGot banned?check herein Vindictus Discussions - Please fill out template to see how they are detecting players.
Update:So far its seems to be the "Hell_Demon" console, so don't use it.
------
Server:West or East
Level:
Usage: farming AP or farming gold(other)
WearingNot sure what hack this isin Vindictus Discussions - hello, everyone quick update here.
I am translating the file that was sent to me(H***K*****)
--When you run the Application
(Please log in and then press the HOME button successfully, or you will get disconnected.)
thenNot sure what hack this isin Vindictus Discussions - I would also like to take a look at it and compare it with the Full CVAR and CMD List that was release(thanks too mmavipc)
I've been trying to implement the dye_item command, but have had some trouble with it.
also, has
Showing the 5 most recent posts.